28 May 2009

A Day In the Life

Things I have done tonight since getting home:

Dropped Dave off at a bandmate's house
Fed and medicated the cats (this is a much bigger pain in the ass than you'd think.)
Petted the cats
Practiced smiling at myself in the mirror to prepare for the new license picture I will get tomorrow, god willing and the crick don't rise
Noodled around on the internet

Things I still need to do:
clean litterboxes
make dinner and clean up
laundry
go to bed early so can actually get into work at eight like I've been meaning to do all week

How can such boring stuff keep me so busy? WTF?

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's a well-known fact that ONLY the boring stuff keeps you busy. The fun stuff flies away on the breath of a breeze and you wonder where the hell it went so quickly.

Cara dB said...

hmmm. So I guess my real question is how I ended up with all this boring stuff in the first place?

Lisa said...

And my question is, how does one NOT end up with all this boring stuff? Unless one is very, very wealthy and has servants to do it all.